Processing of personal data
Bandoga processes the personal data that you provide to us and/or the data we receive because you use your services or to fulfil your order. We process the following personal data:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you have actively provided to us
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Purpose and basis for the processing of personal data
Bandoga processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Fulfil your order
- Handle your payment
- Send our digital newsletter and/or invitation for events
- Contact you to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes in our services or terms
- Deliver products to you or one of your locations
- Legal obligations, such as tax returns
Retention term for personal data
Bandoga does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned objectives.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Bandoga will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide your details when necessary for the fulfilment of our agreement or to comply with legal obligations. We have processing agreements with organisations that process your data at our behest (‘processors’ within the meaning of the GDPR) to ensure that your data is handled with a consistent level of security and confidentiality. Bandoga remains responsible for the processing of your data.
Cookies and comparable techniques
View, modify or delete data
You are entitled to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your permission or to object to the processing of your personal data by Bandoga. Subsequently, you can request us to transfer your personal data in a digital file, to you or an organisation designated by you (data portability). You can submit your request regarding your personal data or your consent via mail to email@example.com. This is also the case if you think that we have wrongly collected personal data from minor website visitors. In order to ensure that the request has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID. To protect your privacy, we ask you to make your passport photo, passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks. In addition, we would like to point out that you have the right to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Security of your personal data
Bandoga takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you think that your data is not secure or if there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bandoga takes the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three Internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal or login data (phishing).